Sam Weller visited NW Cameroon in November and December 2010

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting Ready


It has been a hectic month since I found out that I was going to Cameroon. I have had to get all of my shots, medical clearances, visas, make travel arrangements, buy supplies, research Cameoron, talk to other VA’s, create my blog and pack my suitcases. All this at the same that I am doing my GFOA work, keeping up with my other contracts and preparing my family for my time away. I feel like I haven't stopped for weeks; By the time I get on the plane on Saturday I will need a rest.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Sam! What a great adventure! I'll be watching your blog for updates, and look forward to hearing all about your assignment when you get back!

    Cheers,

    Ros

    ReplyDelete