Sam Weller visited NW Cameroon in November and December 2010

Monday, December 15, 2008

Saying Goodbye to Bafut


It took a while to get going in the morning; but we were on the road by noon. Luckily the power came on by late morning so I was able to get cash from a bank machine in Bamenda. As we were in the Mayor's car (a 1990 Toyota Corolla)we didn't have to stop at the road blocks like this old bus. The roads seemed in better condition than when I travelled them just three weeks ago. I guess I am aclimatized to African conditions.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam,
    All I need is the hat that cames with your oufit from Cameroon.
    I am a camroonnian originate from France.I never personally been in Bamenda but've heard it's a wonderful city in a valley surrounded by extraordinary mountains... Gaspal Douo

    ReplyDelete